Updated AgriBus-GMini firmware.Stability during Bluetooth communication is improved.Update and configure u-blox modules for users using RTK-based positioning in AgriBus-GMini.
Ver. Release Notes1.0.2)
– Improved stability during Bluetooth communication
– Adding u-blox Module Setting Functions to Web Browsers (Ver.1.0.1)
※ For the user guideClick herePlease download from.
1. On a smartphone/tabletClick hereDownload the firmware from the firmware.
※ Do not change the file name.
2. Enable WiFi on your smartphone/tablet after starting AgriBus-GMini.
3. Select [AGBGM-AP-XXXX] in the Available WiFi list.
※ The XXXX is four random alphanumeric characters.
4. You are prompted to enter a password. Enter the following password to connect.
5. Start your web browser on your smartphone/tablet.
6. Enter the following URL in the address bar to display the Web page.
Http://192.168.4.1:8080 or http://agribus-gmini.local:8080
7. Select the downloaded firmware in [Select file] and click Update.
8. After a few tens of seconds, if the webpage switches and “Update-OK” appears, the update is successful.
If “Update-FAIL” is displayed, start over from the beginning.
9. After the update is complete, disconnect the WiFi with the AgirBus-GMini on your smartphone/tablet.
Configuring u-blox Modules
Users using RTK positioning must make settings.
1. Update procedure 6 above.Up to this point.
2. Select the following from the Configurations and click Set.
– Ublox: RTK(Rover) or RTK(Base)
– Gyro : Disable
3. After a few seconds, if the webpage switches and “Set-OK” appears, the setting is successful.
If “Set-FAIL” is displayed, start over from the beginning.
(The firmware distribution function from the AgriBus-Web has not yet been completed, so this time, this is a blogging guide.)