Article 1 (Privacy Information)
- Privacy information shall mean “Personal information” and “Historical and characteristic information” as set forth below.
- “Personal information” among privacy information shall mean “Personal information” as referred to in the Personal information Protection Law, and shall mean information relating to a living individual that can identify a particular individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact, or other description contained in such information.
- The term “Historical and characteristic information” refers to information other than the “Personal information” set forth above, and refers to the services used or purchased, the history of pages or advertisements viewed, search keywords searched by the User, date and time of use, usage conditions, postal code, sex, occupation, age, User IP addresses, cookie information, location information, and personal identification information of the terminal.
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Privacy Information)
- When the User registers for use, the The Company may ask for Personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver’s license number, etc.In addition, the Company may collect transaction records including the Personal information of User made between the User and its business partners, as well as payment-related information from The Company business partners (including information providers, advertisers, and advertisers; hereinafter referred to as “business partners”).
- The The Company collects Historical and characteristic information on the services and software used, purchased products, history of pages and advertisements viewed, search keywords, date and time of use, usage methods, usage environments (including communication status of the relevant terminal when used via a mobile terminal, various configuration information when used, etc.), IP addresses, cookie information, location information, and individual identification information of the terminal, when the User uses the services of the The Company or its partner company, or when viewing pages.
Article 3 (Purpose of collection and use of Personal information)
The purposes for which The Company gathers and uses Personal information are as follows.
- The purpose of displaying registered information, such as name, address, contact information, payment method, information on the services used or purchased goods, and the payment thereof, in order to allow the User to view or modify his/her registered information and to view the status of use.
- To use contact information such as names and addresses in order to use e-mail addresses to notify or contact User or to send products to the User or contact them as needed
- To use information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver’s license number, and results of arrival of certified mail in order to identify the User.
- The purpose of billing the User is to use payment information such as the name and quantity of goods purchased, the type and duration of services used, the number of times, invoices, names, addresses, bank account numbers, credit card numbers, etc.
- To enable the User to enter data easily, the information stored in the The Company is displayed on the input screen, and the information is forwarded to other services (including those provided by the partner) based on the User instructions.
- In order to respond to inquiries from the User, the purpose is to use information required by the The Company to provide services to the User, such as information on inquiries and charges, information on the use of User services, and contact information
- For the purpose of providing information on the products and services of the The Company or its business partners
- For the purpose of producing statistics relating to the The Services
- Purposes incidental to the above-mentioned purposes of use
Article 4 (Provision of Personal information to Third Parties)
- The The Company shall not provide any Personal information to any third party without prior consent of the User except for the following cases:Provided, however, that this provision shall not apply where it is permitted by the Personal information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
- Cases based on laws and regulations
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the Identical Person
- Cases in which it is necessary to cooperate with a state organ, local government, or a person entrusted by either of them in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of the person is likely to impede the execution of the affairs concerned
- Where the following matters have been announced or made public in advance
- Including provision to a third party for the purpose of use.
- Data Items Provided to Third Parties
- Means or methods of providing to a third party
- Suspension of provision of Personal information to a third party at the request of the person
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, any of the following cases shall not fall under the category of a third party:
- In the event the The Company entrusts the handling of the Personal information, in whole or in part, to the extent necessary to achieve the Purpose of Utilization
- Cases in which Personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business in a merger or otherwise
- Cases in which a Personal information is jointly used with a specific person and such fact, items of Personal information used jointly, the scope of the joint users, the purpose of use of the users, and the name or name of the person responsible for managing the said Personal information is notified in advance to the person or put in a readily accessible condition for the person
Article 5 (Disclosure of Personal information)
- The The Company shall disclose any Personal information requested by the Employee without delay.Provided, however, that in the event of any one of the following, disclosure may not be made in whole or in part, and in the event a decision is made not to disclose such information, such decision shall be notified without delay.
- Cases in which disclosure is likely to harm the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person or a third party
- Cases in which disclosure is likely to seriously interfere with the proper execution of The Company’s business
- In the event of any other violation of laws and regulations
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than Personal information such as Historical and characteristic information shall not be disclosed in principle.
Article 6 (Correction and Deletion of Personal information)
- In the event that The Company’s Personal information is incorrect, User may request the The Company to correct or delete the Personal information in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the The Company.
Upon receipt of the request set forth in the preceding paragraph, if the The Company determines that it is necessary to comply with the request, it shall correct or delete the Personal information and notify the User thereof without delay.
Article 7 (Suspension of Use, etc. of Personal information)
In the event the The Company is requested by the Identical Person to cease using or delete the Personal information (hereinafter referred to as the “Suspension of Use, etc.”) for the reason that it has been handled beyond the scope of the Purpose of Use or acquired by fraudulent means, it shall conduct the necessary investigation without delay, conduct the Suspension of Use, etc. of the Personal information based on the results thereof, and notify the Identical Person to that effect.Provided, however, that in the event it is difficult to carry out a Suspension of Use, etc., such as in the event that the Suspension of Use, etc. of the Personal information has a large amount of expenses, the Company shall take alternative measures to protect the rights and interests of the employee.
- The content of the This policy may be changed without notice to the User.
Article 9 (Contact point for inquiries)
For This policy inquiries, please contact the following desk.
Company name: Agri Info Design, Ltd.
Address: Minami 40-1-6, Nishi 8-jo, Obihiro-shi, Hokkaido 080-0018 Japan
E-mail address: email@example.com