Thank you for your continued use of the AgriBus-NAVI application. We would like to inform you that we have decided to make some free features (such as integration with other companies’ products) available for a fee and to change the structure of our subscription products.
[Added: November 29, 2011]
Based on the valuable feedback we received from many people after the article was published, we have revised the content. The changes are summarized in this article. The revised article has been updated to reflect the changes, and the revised parts are marked in yellow.
Since the launch of the AgriBus-NAVI application in February 2015, we have continued to develop services and improve functions for users in Japan and overseas with the goal of delivering a new form of agricultural production through the informatization and automation of agricultural machinery, based on our vision of “supporting the challenge of better agriculture”.
Furthermore, in the future, we would like to move from automatic steering to “intelligence of work equipment” and create greater value from agricultural operation information.
However, costs for support and operation, product maintenance, and procurement of parts and materials have been rising with the increase in the number of users, and it has become necessary to review the scope of functions that can be used free of charge.
In addition, the subscription product plan structure is targeted for renewal every three years according to usage and exchange rates. Three years have passed since the last price change of the Standard Plan in January 2020, and in order to provide a stable service and continue to make improvements and developments to “support the challenge of better agriculture,” we have decided to make some free features available for a fee and to change the content of our subscription products.
For those of you who use other companies’ products (*) for external GNSS, etc., please understand that you will need to subscribe to the “Professional” subscription.
On January 10, 2023, we will be making the following three changes to the subscription products sold on AgriBus-NAVI.
- New applications for theStandard Plan will no longer be accepted.
- New plan “Plus” will be launched
- New plan “Professional” will be launched
Includes linking with other companies’ products(*) and paying for some functions that were previously available free of charge, such as browser use of AgriBus-Web.
If this applies to you, please take a moment to review the changes.
Plan restructuring implementation date:
- January 10, 2023 (Monday): Japan Standard Time
- Newly subscribing or re-subscribing to a subscription after the plan restructuring implementation date
- Standard Plan subscribers
- For users of other companies’ products(*)
- For those who use AgriBus-Web with a web browser
- Those who use the connectivity function (follow) to share data.
1. Termination of new applications for the Standard Plan
New applications for theStandard Plan will cease as of January 9, 2023.
If you apply by January 9, 2023, you will be able to continue to use the service as the new “Plus” plan as long as you do not cancel your subscription.
The fee will remain the same as when you purchased theStandard Plan and the contract period will continue to be paid annually or monthly.
Please note that the services available under the Standard Plan new “Plus” plan differ.
2. Launch of the new “Plus” plan
The new “Plus” plan will be available from January 10, 2023.
This plan is best suited for AgriBus products.
This will allow you to use AgriBus products AgriBus-AutoSteer, AgriBus-GMiniR to achieve RTK and auto-steering.
The purpose of this new feature is to simplify complicated setting items by excluding the use of other companies’ products from the usage scenarios, and to improve “ease of understanding” in terms of operability and convenience.
The price will be 134.99 USD per year, and there are no plans to sell it as a monthly plan.
Please note that the following “Professional” is required when using other companies’ products.
- To realize RTK and automatic steering using only AgriBus products: “Plus”.
- To realize RTK and automatic steering using other companies’ products: “Professional”.
In addition, “Plus” is required to use the data management functions in the web browser version of AgriBus-Web.
3. Launch of the new “Professional” plan
The new “Professional” plan will be available from January 10, 2023.
This plan is required when utilizing other companies’ products (*).
(*) Products of other companies refer to the following hardware products and services
- External GNSS product with Bluetooth / USB connection (used as a source of location information)
- Bluetooth dongle (Ntrip transfer mode to Trimble, Topcon using Parani etc.)
- Source of correction information (e.g., RTK reference stations, correction information distribution services, Ntrip Caster service)
- Android application of the type that passes correction information by port communication
- Data linkage such as fertilizer application maps (e.g., import function from Space-Agri)
The price will be 274.99 USD per year (tax included) and will not be sold as a monthly plan.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to upgrade from the Standard Plan to [Professional] at a reduced price.
These are the changes that will take effect on January 10, 2023, when some free features will be made available for a fee and subscription products will be changed.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.